Martha Jennings, Founder
Over 20-years experience in: Marketing planning, business development, print media, online content creation, contract negotiations, and online marketing.
Educational background: B.A. in Marketing, Communications and Consumer Behavior - UMASS, Amherst UWW & Leadership Studies, 2009.
2016-2017 President, American Advertising Federation-Orlando
2014-2015 Sanford City Council, "Selfie" Committee Member
- GOLF CHANNEL/Comcast, Orlando, FL - Merchandise Manager, Consumer Marketing
- The Golf Channel, Orlando, FL - Tournament Affairs Corporate Liaison & New Media Staff Writer
- The Golf Channel, Orlando, FL - Programming, Production & Operations Coordinator
- Freelance Writer, Orlando, FL - Domestic and International Golf Writer covering The PGA TOUR & LPGA Tour.
- American Express, New York, NY - Travel Management Services (TMS) Special Account Representitive
MEMBER - AMA - Central Florida Chapter, GWAA, USGA
2008-09 SEMPO; SEO Emerging Technology Committee Member
2014-2015 AAF Board member.